Stacey chronicles the happenings in the Scott Family home.
The Scott Family
In SanDestin, Florida -- August 6th, 2010
Friday, August 14, 2009
A Trip to North Carolina
We started the Summer off with another visit to North Carolina! Charlie got to spend time with Meme & Papa Jack, Nana & Grand-dad, Uncle Duane & Sheri, and Great-Grandma Preston! He sure LOVED all of the attention he got!
Here we are at Meme's. She lets him do pretty much anything he wants. Here, he's chewing on a wash cloth.
This little fella appears to be pretty happy about sitting on Meme's lap!
Charlie likes to share secrets with Papa Jack.
Great-Grandma Preston loves spending time with her little fella. And, he was all smiles when we visited with her.
Charlie had an absolute ball when he went swimming in Nana & Grand-dad's pool!
We DEFINITELY have a little water baby on our hands! He LOVES floating around in the pool. I think swimming lessons will be part of the near future for us!
Charlie hugs Uncle Duane good-bye as we prepare to head back to Atlanta.
Sheri, Charlie & Duane
Nana & Grand-dad hate to see their little buddy go. But, we'll see them again SOON!
I'm giving blogging another try! I have a family blog, which began to keep our family and friends who are dear to us, but not near to us, posted on the comings, goings and happenings in the Scott family. Unfortunately, I've fallen VERY behind on that blog (but I haven’t abandoned!). Then, while reading a friend's blog, I was inspired to create one of my own! It will be part journal, part to-do list (for tasks, but also for dreams & goals), and part general musings & observations. We'll see how this works out!
Since this is the "about me" section of the blog, I’ll attempt to describe myself. I'm quirky and fairly witty, rather opinionated and stubborn. I think I'm pretty creative - I do love to create. I enjoy being around people, but also cherish my alone time (which is hard to come by these days). Right now, I’m a stay-at-home mom to Charlie, who is the absolute light of my life. He's SO busy, and is constantly amazing me and making me laugh. I'm also Hill's wife, which is a pretty good gig. I'm lucky to have a handsome husband who is not only smart, but also compassionate, funny and awesome. Together, with our dogs, Ruby & Cowboy and cat, Cuddles, we have a wonderful life.
No comments:
Post a Comment