The Scott Family

The Scott Family
In SanDestin, Florida -- August 6th, 2010

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Playing "Catch Up"!

Wow -- it's been over 2 months since my last post! Time has really flown by, especially considering how busy we've been keeping ourselves this summer. Guess it's time to get up-to-date on what we've been up to over these past couple of months. And, I'll TRY to stay current moving forward!

Now, where should I start? I guess I'll just pick back up where I left off. It was early June, and the days were getting longer & warmer. Hill was spending lots of time at the ball park because the Braves were in town for long stretches at a time. Charlie & I found lots of ways to occupy our time, including spending time with family! Peach Pie brought Margaret & Jack through town on their way from Memphis to Highlands. Charlie LOVES spending time with his cousins, and they are so sweet to him. We decided to drive up to Highlands to visit with them while they were there, and we all had a great time together. Jack & Margaret went to a week-long camp session there (which Charlie will get to attend when he's older), then they spent the night at our house again on their way home to Memphis. We all had a fun time, as the pictures below will show:

Charlie takes a ride in the back of a dump truck!

Margaret holding her little cousin.

Jack & Charlie relax before dinner.



Charlie really gets a kick out of cuddling with his cousins!


Dandaddy, Margaret, Charlie, Hill & Jack hang out before dinner.


Charlie in the "growing chair".


Charlie gets a smooch from his daddy.


Here's a random photo I took of Charlie while he was playing one day.


Ruby & Cowboy are on "lifeguard duty" while Charlie takes a dip in his little pool.


Peach Pie, Jack, Stacey, Margaret, Hill & Charlie have dinner at The Varsity!


Peach Pie's "Totem Pole" of grandchildren! This is one of her FAVORITE pictures ever, even though Charlie seems a little concerned.


Jack & Margaret even like helping out with diaper changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment